Are you leading or participating in a small group with your church or with your Christian friends? Why not use these lessons with your small group? Here are some tips for success.
- Start your small group time with an ice breaker or “getting to know you” activity. Or if you know each other well, share a tidbit of news from the week. Or share some prayer requests.
- Pray for the Holy Spirit to guide you in your study of the Bible.
- Work through a Learning Guide together. Take turns looking up and reading the Bible verses and the comments in the Learning Guides.
- Reflect together. Think about the Learning Guide. Have each person share. What did you learn about God from the Bible this week? What spoke to you most in the study? What action do you sense God calling you to based on this week’s Learning Guide?
- Close with prayer for each other to respond to God’s call.